Merton Chamber Membership
Your Route Map to Business Success
Our Membership packages are designed to support your business growth, giving you an action plan to achieve your business goals, and ongoing expertise and guidance to help you navigate all stages of your business journey.
It is easy to become a Member, and you have a choice between two packages Standard and Premier.
Time to renew your membership?
By renewing your membership with us you will have a personal action plan to help you achieve your business goals. With a choice between Standard and Premier membership, you will find the perfect option to suit your business.
*Non-VAT price applies to businesses with annual turnover of less than the VAT threshold only.
What our members say
“My business is all about making connections and networking, and nobody does it better than the Merton Chamber. They have introduced me to so many movers and shakers in business and politics as well as local community members.”
Karine Torr, Publisher, Darling Magazine and Wimbledon Editor
“Merton Chamber of Commerce has provided us with the opportunity to meet and work with new suppliers and clients as well as being a valuable source of business advice. A-B 24/7 has greatly benefited from M.C.C. training workshops and the various networking events we have attended. The support of M.C.C. is an advantage to any business in the borough.”
Chris Godley, Operation Directors, A-B 24/7
“Membership has benefited our business immensely and we have made some good connections with other local businesses. Merton Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places I go to seek any help I need with my business.”
Nick Samuel, Managing Director, Samuel Estates
“I highly recommend joining Merton Chamber of Commerce, their friendly and welcoming business advice and support service as well as their excellent networking and training events are a great help for any local business.”
Raida Shakiry, Owner, Experience Consultancy
“Merton Chamber of Commerce has been like a friend in business who cares about your business and wants to help you succeed. They have been no end of help to us when we need them. They are a star resource.”
Gina Conway, Founder, Gina Conway Aveda Salons and Spas
Affiliation with London Chamber of Commerce
London Chamber of Commerce
Through our affiliate membership of London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) we will provide our members with:
- Topline results of the BCC/LCCI Quarterly Economic Survey (QES)
- Opportunity to participate in BCC policy surveys
- Opportunity to participate in LCCI policy related surveys
- We can share with our members topline results of LCCI policy surveys
In addition LCCI will:
- Provide our members with priority access to LCCI trade missions and international trade events*
*As a Chamber affiliated to London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) we are working with LCCI to help more London businesses export and are able to offer members priority to access to LCCI trade missions, international events and training courses.
Kerry London Ltd
Merton Chamber of Commerce are pleased to be working in association with Kerry London Ltd to provide tailored insurance services designed specially to meet the insurance needs of a wide range of enterprises that work from or within multi-tenure offices.
Whether you are an individual operating as a sole trader, running a small business or a larger scale organisation, Kerry London understands your industry and can help you identify a policy aimed at meeting your particular business needs.
If you’d like to understand more about their services, or to talk through your policy needs with an advisor, please contact Gemma O’Shea on 0208 225 1085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Merton Chamber’.
About Kerry London
Kerry London Ltd are part of Kelliher Insurance Group, listed as one of the top 50 independent insurance brokers in England. They are proud of their extensive range of specialist products and services.
They have over 30 years of experience at providing high quality and professional solutions for Commercial insurances and are also a Lloyd’s accredited broker. Their website can be found at: www.kerrylondon.co.uk
Merton Chamber of Commerce
Terms and Conditions of Membership
Our aim is to ensure you have a positive experience as a Merton Chamber of Commerce member and the following terms and conditions govern your membership status.
- There are two categories of membership – premier membership and standard membership.
- Membership is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location.
- Membership is a business entitlement rather than a personal one. All employees of the ‘Member’ are therefore entitled to all the Chamber benefits and services when working on behalf of their ‘Member’ employer.
- Membership in the first year is valid for 12 months from when payment is received, and will be due for renewal on the 1st of the month 12 months from the start date.
- Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. When paying by monthly direct debit the full 12 months membership is payable, even if the member chooses to terminate their membership within the 12 month period. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month expires.
- The Membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Chamber members’ details are shared with other members unless the member opts out of this arrangement. Members can opt in to receive mailings by carefully selected third parties.
- The Chamber communicates with its members by email, telephone and post. Communications are only sent where we believe the subject is of interest or relevance to our Members and by entering into membership you agree to be contacted in this way. The regular communications can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
- From time to time Members may be contacted by the Chamber’s carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
- Members are encouraged and entitled to take advantage of various opportunities offered by the Chamber but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners. Any agreement between the Member and the Chamber’s partners is strictly between the two parties and is not the responsibility of the Chamber.
- Chamber membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- The Chamber reserves the right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
- Membership is subject to the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Chamber (available on request) and in the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Articles of Association, the Articles shall prevail.
- The Chamber shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using the services of another Member. The Chamber shall have no responsibility for advice or services given by its third party service providers even though such service providers may have been introduced to the Member/business by the Chamber.