Succeeding in Sustainability Workshop
April 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£50.00 – £80.00
Following the success of the first sustainability workshop we teamed up with CSR-A again to present a second workshop. It will take place on 24th April at William Morris House, Wimbledon.
Is this Workshop right for your business?
- Are you struggling to navigate an increasingly complex sustainability landscape?
- Are you looking for help to audit, benchmark, measure and report on your organisation’s CSR engagement?
- Do you want to create strategies for sustainability and a roadmap for achieving them?
- Do you want to stand out as a purpose led, sustainable business and attract like-minded talented employees who want to make a difference?
What will participants walk away with
- An overall understanding of the complicated landscape that is sustainability
- The nuances between CSR, sustainability, ESG etc
- A review of some of the legal landscape and global trends such as TCFD, Carbon foot printing, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the COPs and different reporting mechanisms
- The benefits of becoming a more socially responsible business on an environmental, social and financial perspective
- An insight into the CSR-A four pillar framework of Environment, Workplace, Community and Philanthropy to help you audit, benchmark, measure and report on your CSR engagement
- An understanding of the accreditation process and how best to proceed
- Richard Collins, Founder CSR-A & Int’l Keynote speaker on Sustainability
- Jennifer Clark, Cambridge University Sustainability Leadership Tutor & Business Advisor
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE!
Light refreshments will be provided as part of your ticket.