Build a Better Marketing Plan
Thursday, 28 February @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£61.50 - £92.25
A good marketing plan spells out all the tools and tactics you’ll use to achieve your sales goals. It’s your plan of action. Our ‘Build a Better Marketing Plan’ Workshop will help you to develop a strategic marketing plan for how your business can meet your customers’ needs and how you can communicate the benefits and value of your products or services to gain new customers as well as to build brand loyalty.
In today’s highly competitive environment and challenging times for business, it is essential to have a strategic marketing plan for business growth. This workshop will focus on your Marketing Strategy and Planning and help you achieve the following key learnings:
• The strategic marketing planning process
• Audit and SWOT Analysis
• Market segmentation and target customers
• Marketing strategies for business growth
• The marketing mix
• The marketing plan framework
The Key Benefits of Strategic Marketing Planning
• It provides your business with the roadmap for how you can achieve your business objectives and goals.
• It allows your business to evaluate and prepare in order to succeed in the highly competitive markets as well as to adapt your business to respond to the significant changes in consumers’ buying behaviour due to the rapidly changing digital technology.
• It improves the effectiveness of your marketing activities by providing you with a guide to help you to select the right marketing tactics for your business.
Join us to learn how to create your strategic marketing plan for growing your business in 2019.
You will be provided with a FREE Marketing Plan e-workbook (pdf) following the workshop.
About The Trainer: Raida Shakiry is the founder and director of Experience Consultancy Ltd. She is a Brand and Customer Experience Design Consultant with over 20 years experience in digital strategy, user experience design, information architecture, user research and digital marketing. Clients include Jimmy Choo, BBC3, Sony PlayStation, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, BT, Orange, Unilever, Nike, London 2012, Amnesty International, Barclays and American Express.
Raida has a BSc in Engineering Science from Exeter University, a Marketing Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. She also has an MA by Research in Branded User Experience from Kingston University where she works as a lecturer on the User Experience Design and the Marketing & Brand Management MSc courses.
Our thanks to Hartley Fowler Chartered Accountants for sponsoring this event
and to Metro Bank for hosting the workshop