- This event has passed.
Facebook for Business
Thursday, 28 April, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£50.00 - £75.00
This three hour training session is designed to help small to medium sized businesses understand the commercial opportunities of Facebook for business and the first steps needed to get to grips with it all. This session will focus exclusively on Facebook and offer plenty of practical guidelines and technical examples. The style of the course will be classroom style and the trainer will offer many live examples to demonstrate the topic.
The course will answer questions such as:
- Why is Facebook important for my business?
- How does Facebook for business work?
- What are the most recent changes?
- Is Facebook suitable for both B2C and B2B businesses?
- How do I grow an audience on Facebook?
- Where do I start? How do I set it all up?
What will attendees gain from this course?
Each attendee should leave this session with a better understanding of exactly how Facebook can help their business, together with solid guidelines about how to set everything up properly and effectively. Plus – some basic steps to take to implement an effective Facebook strategy.
What level of social media experience should attendees have?
- If you don’t have a Facebook account for your business but want to learn more, then this is the course for you
- If you already have a Facebook account for your business but don’t really know how to use it to best effect – this is the course for you too!
For our full programme of events please visit www.mertonchamber.co.uk/events
Are you a Member? Please log in to obtain your discount.
Book before 27 March 2016 to get your Early Bird Discount of 15%. Simply enter the promo code: growthfb1