Making and Closing a Sale Workshop
Tuesday, 27 February @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£60 - £90
By attending this workshop on Making and Closing a Sale, you will improve your selling skills and gain some tips and tricks on the art of sales and how to close “the deal”.
The workshop will cover four simple steps:
• Doing your research – who do you want to sell to? Can they make the buying decision and do they have the money to buy?
• How to articulate and present your service/product to gain the interest and desire to buy from the customer
• Creating an offer to meet the customer’s needs
• Closing the sale
You should attend if you are:
• Struggling with client acquisition;
• Have limited conversions from marketing leads into real deals;
• Don’t know how to strike a deal;
• Spend too much on marketing with limited results;
• Need to negotiate better deals with buyers or suppliers;
• Need to train new recruits and staff on how to sell;
• Have a general ‘I don’t know how to sell’ view of yourself
• Want to improve customer support and up-selling to existing customers
The next workshop in our Marketing Jigsaw series is Getting Writing Right.
About The Trainer:
Luba Reynolds, managing director of Sales Expand, used to lead Sales Enablement functions at IBM UK Ltd and Big 5 consulting Firms (KPMG, PwC) where she helped to grow software sales and services by double digits. Together with her business partners and fellow sales trainers, she now applies her knowledge of sales to help start-ups and SME in successful commercialisation and sales growth of their products and services, providing training and coaching in sales and pitching for investors.
This workshop is sponsored by Hartley Fowler Chartered Accountants
With thanks to Metro Bank for hosting this event
This workshop is part of the Marketing Jigsaw series of events
£60+vat Merton Chamber members I £90+vat non-members
PLUS an additional 10% discount for Premier Members
EARLY BIRD OFFER: 15% Discount to Members who book before Friday 2 February 2018
COUPON CODE: MJSALES15