- This event has passed.
Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace – Breakfast Seminar
Friday, 24 May @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Are you surviving or thriving?
One in four of us will experience mental ill health at some point in our lives.
By taking small actions, employers and employees can prevent or reduce the impact of stress and mental ill health.
Learn to recognise the signs and how to offer help to your employees.
The breakfast seminar will cover:
- Identify sign of workplace stress in team members;
- Explore CBT tools for managing workplace stress;
- Learn how to manage with empathy;
- Implement actions to positive mental health at work;
- Explore tools and support available outside of work.
This free event is exclusively for BID businesses in Merton (Love Wimbledon, SWBA and Willow Lane)
Brought to you in partnership with Healthy Dialogues – click here to book your place (via Eventbrite)