- This event has passed.
Twitter For Business
Tuesday, 17 January, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£60 - £90.00
Understand how to use Twitter to raise you business profile and boost your sales.
Do you feel a bit of a twit about Twitter?
Are you completely confused by this form of communication? Do you feel left in the dark about how Twitter might help your business? Fear not. This short, easy to follow, Twitter for Business workshop, will reveal all in plain English and help you decide if Twitter is for you or your business.
This three hour Twitter for Business interactive course will cover:
- Why social media can be important to business
- Brief background and Twitter’s place in the social media landscape
- How Twitter works
- Developing a Twitter strategy
- An A-Z glossary of Twitter terms
- How to set up and run a Twitter account
- Tools of the trade that can make your use of Twitter more effective
- What content is best for Twitter
- General do’s and don’ts
- Question time
Trainer: David Fernando is a partner with Terra Ferma Media, a social media and marketing agency with a client list that includes several high profile local businesses. David is an experienced trainer and presenter with over 26 years experience in print and online media.
“Thank you for helping organise the Twitter for Business event; I found it really useful. Lots of food for thought!” Helen Ede, Rainbow Productions
Book before 31st December to get your 15% discount. Simply enter the promo code: growthtwitter2
Are you a Member? Please log in to obtain your discount.