Wimbledon Young Professionals Group – Thursday 21 February 2019
Thursday, 21 February @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Merton Chamber of Commerce and Love Wimbledon would like to . . .
Welcome you to the New Year and we wish you a successful 2019 ahead.
We’d like to invite you to our first (of four) Wimbledon Young Professionals Group events of 2019 and very much hope you will join us, and spread the word to your colleagues.
Taking place back at the fantastic ping-pong bar, SMASH in Wimbledon.
Thursday 21 February 2019 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Our generous sponsor Morrisons Solicitors is providing us with pizza along with the bar tab, so make sure you join us before it runs out! We look forward to seeing you there for a game of ping pong or two.
Our generous sponsor for this event will be Morrisons Solicitors
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and company.
About Our Sponsor
Morrisons is a leading firm of solicitors with offices in Surrey and South West London, serving a wide range of businesses and private individuals. They combine the depth of knowledge, capabilities and resources of a large firm with the approachability of a local practice. Morrisons is clear, direct and straightforward in their approach, and relentless in their pursuit of the best solutions for their clients.
Things to do before the event…
• RSVP to email@example.com so we know that you are coming, and let us know your name and company.
• Let us know if there are any business sector professionals you would particularly like to be introduced to on the night – we will do our best to connect you with the right people!
• Join our WYPG LinkedIn Group
Things to know about the event…
• Single spirits, soft drinks, wine and beer will be available at the bar for free during WYPG. One drink, per person per trip to the bar (no rounds!)
• We have our own WYPG stamp so the bartenders know who is part of the group – please make sure you see one of the team to get your stamp.
• We will be continuing the Morrisons’ tradition of a business card raffle as a thank you for attending, so please bring your business cards to pop into the bowl